Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cheetah lost

Yesterday I lost a Cheetah to a gate camp at Hagilur Bei-gate. The Hagilur Bei-gate is a notoriously dangerous gate because it is very often camped by pirate corps and alliances. At the moment it is heavily camped by the Dead Terrorists (IKILU). On my way to Evati I noticed a IKILU Broadsword and a Tempest camping the gate. I was in a Covet Op and after I have cloaked and ensured that the pirates didn't noticed me I began to give the intel on the alliance intel-channel. Somehow my Cheetah must came too close to something that was floating in the space so that I was decloaked and discovered the failure a few seconds too late.

About two things I am happy though: Most valuable modules were destroyed so that the pirates wouldn't get much out of the loot and I got out with the pod.

No comments: